Business analyst for the implementation project of an IT system on the “Source to pay” process for the SSC Business Support Procurement
Context and objectives
Launched in 2017, the Common Finance program aims at addressing the limitations of current financial information systems of the Group in order to create more value and to align with the strategy of the Group. This program revolves around 3 key points:
- Industrialize and automate processes
- Streamline the number of IT solutions and improve overall efficiency of the Finance Department
- Mutualize Group’s entities
The implementation of this program is planned for 2017-2018 to the main entities of the Group and will be deployed through successive waves. The BSP plays a central role of Business Process Owner due to its position as a SSC, its current management of an eProcurement system on its scope and its mission of business analyst and support on Purchasing & Procurement processes.
Nature of services
Identify gaps with Pilot entity deployed and challenge Core Model
Provide support during implementation of the solution on the Source to Pay process (AS IS & simplication) and investigate management of repositories
- To expand process automation
- To standardize practices between departments in France & Belgium
- To streamline systems used and simplify reporting
Support system escalation and secure deployments for the entities that are clients of the SSC.