Oracle ERP Cloud and EPM Cloud implementation
Context and objectives
- NAF NAF is a french succes story, from generation to generation, since 1973. The brand set an effective strategy with the “Grand Méchant Look” slogan, supported by strong values such as: legacy, joie de vivre and positivism.
- To fulfill the needs for reactivity and flexibility of its activities, NAF NAF chose to get the “Oracle Cloud” solution, a financial tool to serve the 2.0 Fast-Fashion.
- This management solution aims to optimise the organisation in managing its financial and procurement activities.
- In that context, NAF NAF decided to select KaOra Partners to implement the ERP Cloud for its entities in Europe.
Nature of services
- Analysis and modelling of the business processes
- CRP1 – Functional architecture and key concepts presentation to NAF NAF
- CRP2 – Data gathering – Gap Analysis and final setup
- Customised and purpose-built reportings
- Interfaces design and developmentet with the existing information system
- Support in data migration
- Change management and users training
- Support for UAT phase
- Support for go-live
Other business cases
Française des Jeux
Oracle ERP Cloud implementation at FDJ
The group FDJ trusted KaOra Partners to implement Oracle ERP Cloud for its Procurement and Financials departments.