Oracle ERP Cloud implementation at FDJ
Context and objectives
Created in 1976, the française des jeux is a french company mainly owned by the State. It manages lottery and sports betting throughout the territory.
To go along its growth and its will to progress, the FDJ chose to get the ERP Oracle e-Business Suite R12.
For 1 year, the FDJ and its subsidiaries come within the scope of a progressive trajectory towards the ERP Cloud.
The Française des Jeux selected KaOra Partners for the assistance project on the ERP Oracle environment, which covers accounting, procurement, billing, collection and fixed assets.
Nature of services
- Support on the P2P, Billing and Collection, Fixed Assets and General Accounting processes
- Training of and support to accountants crews
- Evolution projects scoping
- Review and upgrade of the current solution
- Operations start and follow-up to the implementer and the publisher
- Support and lesson-learned feedback about the ERP Cloud trajectory